December 2, 2007

hatred..

Blog excerpt from 2005
Wednesday, September 21.

loved you with all my heart, but that wasnt
enough.
I thought you knew how much i cared, and
felt the same way to, but i was wrong.
I gave you so many chances, to try and change;
But none of them was used, which brings us to this day.
A day full of hate, dread, and sorrow.
That I never can forget.
You lied to me again, and done what i
thought was best.
I told you it was over, that this
was the end;
But fact is I still love you, but your no
where to be found...
I figured if you cared, you would
try to work things out, but you didnt.
You agreed for it to end. ..
I still love you and hope you know, but someday i will eventually let go.
I miss your touch and kiss, but maybe one day we will meet again.
I sit here alone. Wondering, thinking. .
Who will she be? Will it be me? Do you still love me?
This i dont know, but maybe one day, you will tell me so. . .





3 comments:

  1. look guys... this is one of my blogs in xanga,.
    gnawa ko way back in high school..
    i don't know kung para knino,
    i think it's for the bear.. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ayt?? kamusta ito???hahahaha... tears..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha,.. cnt believe this.. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete