November 19, 2011

Summer Capital

I have always considered Baguio as my second home since 2009. The year I left home for another home.
I stayed here for merely 3 months only but I can say that I had the BEST TIME of my LIFE.
the Independence felt so good that I almost never wanted to leave, and the contentment of productivity really made me proud of myself. I somehow learned how to cook, wash my clothes, clean a small apartment and most importantly -- DISCIPLINE which I owe to my room mates Agene and Reinard. =)

Last September, me and my friends went to visit the City to process some documents in PRC. Miraculously, we finished at an unexpected time of one hour only, so we've decided to stroll the long street of Session road and SM Baguio. For me, a visit in Baguio wouldn't be complete without visiting 50's Diners and the Cathedral since I firmly believe that my license as a nurse was attained through that church.
In addition, we also tried the Tree top Adventure in Camp John Hay. It was my second visit in tree Top Adv. but my first time to try the SUPERMAN ride. At first, I wasn't really afraid at all, but when I saw how tall the ride was, my knees literally shook!! haha!! All the nervousness was gone when I was already up in the air, the view was spectacular and  really felt like I'm flying!! As in! haha! It was an experience I'll never forget especially because it was shared with my HILARIOUS friends.
here's some proof of how FUN the short trip was. =)








DINNER at 50's Diner







TREE TOP ADVENTURE

see! That's my NERVOUS FACE!
was holding on to Charles coz im shaking!! haha!

Kaba SMLE. =)


That's ME and Jayson!
We're flying!!

HIKING







HAPPY and CONTENTED Baguio Goers! =)


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment