May 26, 2012

Call Me Maybe



So LSS with this song and it was such a shame to say that I just saw this video tonight. HAHA!! I even saw Justin Bieber-Selena Gomez-Ashley Tisdale video first, before this one. The video was sooo fun that it instantly became a You Tube favorite. Type "Call me Maybe" on YouTube to find out what I'm talkin about. LOL!
P.S. While watching this official vid, all I can think of was HOW HOT the guy is, and then the ending was such a comic surprise!! Love it!! =)

BUT there's a vid that is super cuuuute to ignore!! the crazier, funnier, "Call me Maybe- It's more fun in the Philippines" version! HAHAH!! this is my favorite next to the official vid!! There's a cameo of a very famous person and the ending was history as well. LOL!



The boys from this vid are the girls' boyfriends, just sooo cute to see them all wacky and game for anything!
NOTE: The girls are wearing Balenciaga S/S 2012 for Preview Magazine. Saaayyyy Whaaaat??


Credits to video Owners. All grabbed from YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment