August 13, 2012

Spice Girls at the London Olympic 2012's Closing Ceremony

Remember them? Who doesn't? If you lived in the 90's, you must've known these girls! I mean, If you saw the Olympic's Closing Ceremonies, you should've seen how the crowd went wild when they showed up on stage!! It's so surreal!! 
This is the most anticipated reunion for me and for SPICE fans around the world... If you're one of us, you'll know that this "once in a blue moon" kind of performance of the girls is like FOREVER to wait for!! You'll never know when they'll get to sing and dance again, so like most of you, I really prayed for this day!! 
 I've never seen them perform live but If ever I have a chance, I will not let that opportunity go! I'll always wish for another reunion concert tour and that Philippines will be a part of it. Hayy. Ang hirap maging Spice Girls fan! LOL! 

(L-R) POSH SPICE Victoria Beckham, GINGER SPICE Geri Halliwell, BABY SPICE Emma Bunton, SPORTY SPICE Melanie Chisholm, SCARY SPICE Melanie Brown.
The GIRLS arrived in TAXI. Oh, I miss the SPICE BUS!
Singing their debut single- WANNA BE! 




The Spice Girls on top of their bedazzled taxi cab singing SPICE UP YOUR LIFE.
I had GOOSEBUMPS during the ENTIRE PERFORMANCE!!
The girls are still the ENERGETIC, FUN, BEAUTIFUL and TALENTED GIRLS we ALL Adore!!
GINGER SPICE
GERI HALLIWELL in Suzzane Neville
At 40 years old, who would've thought she could still be as lovely like that!!
LOVE HER! I mean, and look at her dress, she still has it! (She's known for her outrageous costumes)
BABY SPICE
EMMA BUNTON
Still fresh as ever. So Pretty!
Emma in a Maggie Cooke Dress
SCARY SPICE
Melanie Brown
I still dont understand why she had to call her self SCARY, she's beautiful!!
Mel B. in Zuhair Murad
SPORTY SPICE
Melanie Chisholm
 Always the very energetic Spice! Love her Wedge!

LAST BUT DEFINITELY NOT THE LEAST
My favorite SPICE!!

The ONE and ONLY POSH SPICE
Victoria Adams (back in the day)
I was POSH SPICE when everyone wanted to be Baby Spice.
Her Signature POSE!! Spell FIERCE, honey!
Who said singing can't be SEXY? Uh-huh! Only Victoria Beckham can do that pose on top of a moving taxi cab!!
I LOVE HER! End of Story.
So Alluring in a Giles Deacon Dress
(Hindi naman halata kung sino favorite ko, ang daming pics!) haha!





Seriously, I shed my tears of joy!! Totoo pala yung mga fans na nag iiyakan sa concerts! LOL
The FAB FIVE
Of course, I'm sharing a SPICE GIRLS Video of their performance from last night!! Get ready to SING 90's babies!! 
La la la la la la la la la!!

Video from Melanie C. Online

It's a wonder how these ladies still makes me feel young and alive up to now. Maybe it's true about what they say about your first love - IT NEVER DIES!! 
Thank God for them, I'll always have a wonderful memory about my childhood. Just Seeing them sing all together again makes me so overwhelmed and left me hoping that ONE DAY, I will get to see them perform LIVE! *SINGS* Viva forever, I'll be waiting, Everlasting, like the sun. Live forever, for the momentEver searching for the one.

VIVA FOREVER SPICE GIRLS!!
All photos from Yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment