January 6, 2009

SURVEY: Destiny or Choice...

Destiny versus Choice
I and my classmates are having a debate about destiny and choice.  The big question is:
“Do you believe in destiny or is everything that’s happening is only a matter of choice?”
Almost everyone is on “TEAM CHOICE” just like me... However, I was having a hard time to defend our side, since I also believe in destiny. (gulo ko noh?) I know that the word DESTINY has a very broad definition, but were talking about DESTINY IN GENERAL , that is why the discussion went  on and on, until we have decided na it’s BOTH na lang para matapos na..  hahah..
So now, I want to know the outlook of those people who will be able to read this blog; there are no incorrect or right answers here, just answer the question underlined above.  Please state your OWN answers!
 Thank You Soo Much!:)

2 comments:

  1. wow.. ill be the first one to comment hahaha...

    hmm destiny or a choice??
    mhirap nga.. in my own point of view
    everything happen for a reason un siguro sinsbi nila na destiny..
    pero ndi naman mangyyri un kung ndi mo pinili dba,,haha
    prang both sides din..

    pero im more on a destiny

    minsan ksi or madlas it jUSt happen!wla ng explanation..
    gngwan m nlng reason pra lang maliwanagan ka sa lahat..

    pero despite na gnon nga mhirap uMasa sa destiny hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. parang gusto ko na gumawa ng isa pang team "BOTH destiny and choice" hehehe..!:) thanks gurl for the opinion...!:)

    ReplyDelete