January 2, 2009

TAGGED!!:))

RULES
A. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves. Tag 8 people. Those who are tagged cannot refuse.

B. These 8 people must state who they were tagged by. You cannot tag the person who tagged you. Continue this game by sending this to 8 other people.


1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
--I’ll be mad xempre.. who wouldn’t be?2. What will you do if you do not share the same feelings as the person who likes you?
--I’ll inform him, right away… kase idon’t wanna waste time entertaining him..
3. What's your take on same-sex marriages?          
--for me, it’s all right lang as long as they won’t go beyond borders.. 
4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
 --I’m excited rather..

5. What's your ideal lover like?
--I don’t have an ideal guy… maybe before, but now I don’t believe in IDEAL GUYS na.. hahahah!
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone else?
-- being loved by someone else… kasi it’s easier to love somebody, than to find someone who will love you truly.

7. If the person you like does not accept you, would you continue to wait for them to change their feelings?

 --definitely NOT... I hate persons who cannot accept me for who I am…

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
 

-- well.. i’ll take the initiative to stay away na..
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently? 
--yeah.. But I always make myself in high spirits coz I DESERVE to be HAPPY.. ryt?
10. What do you want most in life?
-- to be successful in my chosen line of work, and to find peace and true happiness.. . watta! Hahah!!11. Is being tagged fun?
 --yeah.. im having so much fun…
12. If you find out that your best friend is going out with your boyfriend/girlfriend, how would you react?
-- the way I’m supposed to react… hahaah!
13. Who is currently the most important person to you?
 -- my family and friends…

14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
--she is very strong.. I love her coz, she’s one of a kind... a true friend.. Love you chel.. miss you!:)

15. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
--married and rich?!:)
16. If the person you secretly like cannot recognize you, what would you do/how would you react?
-- I’ll just act normally, and maybe I’ll introduce myself nlng.. hahaha
17. Would you give your all in a relationship?
--I  really don’t know, Im tired from giving my all.. hahah!! EMO!!
18. If you fall in love with two persons simultaneously, who would you pick?
 --  I’ll pick the one who will accept me for who I am… and who will love me unreservedly..

19. What type of friends do you like?
-- same answer as no. 18
20. If you played a prank on someone, and he/she fell for the trick, what would you do?
-- well.. I’ll be so DAMN happy.. ahaahahahA!!:)



4 comments:

  1. di ko magawa.. hahaha di makarelate.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. pwede mo change yung questions, kaya lang lahat papalitan mo? hahahha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah wow.. THANks trish!.. mishuuu too.. haha

    i enjoyed reading ur tag! ;)

    ReplyDelete