January 16, 2011

Way Back into Love for Reading.


I've been collecting magazines back when I was in my sophomore years and I used to buy Candy and Random Magazines every month but not until I graduated from high school; I've stopped collecting and reading and tried Dancing as a hobby for a change.
But as time passed by, I thought Ive lost my passion for writing and blogging and because of that, I felt like I've become a less intelligent woman. But as I read a Tweet from Miss Zsa Zsa Padilla (i think it's about a woman whose obsessed with Twitter) that read --
"If tweeting becomes an obsession, stay away from your computer. Take a sport, socialize, talk on the phone, read, work out, watch a movie :)” 
And so, I kept this on my mind and will make it as my new year's resolution -- to stay away from my computer, take a sport and READ!! (since,i always socialize, talk on the phone and watch movies naman! AND hey!! I'm not obsessed with Twitter! )
I realized that I've lost my passion for writing and blogging because I've lost my love for reading too. (For me, it goes along together.)
And now, that's the reason why I came to the bookstore today and grabbed 2 magazines and a book to read. 
I'm so happy coz it's also the first time that my other half insisted me to buy a book because usually, when I look for a book he would just tell me "Can you really finish that book?" and I will say "oo nga, maybe I can't, coz it's so kapal" and I would end up leaving the bookstore without a book on hand! So today, it's a different thing, he told me "Go and buy that book na nga, tagal mo na binabalikan yan!!" 
I was so delightful that I ended up spending most of my Suweldo for a book and magazines. I know, I'll feel that passion once again and I will be able to write more often since I also got a planner from Starbucks nga pala, (almost forgot!) which I had been trying to get one since 2007, and this is the first time that Ive completed the stickers and got a planner. Haha! I haven't written anything on it yet, except that I've had my name written in it's first few pages. 
So, I guess this is a sign that I should and I have to find that  for Reading and Writing again!!

Well, Here are the Magazines I bought!

The First magazine I bought for this year. Bought it last week and I didn't had the chance to read it at all, coz mom brought it home with her. 

I always buy Cosmo whenever Anne is on the Cover. 

One of my resolutions is to lose weight! haha!!

**I'll also buy Preview Magazine coz my favorite Stylist is on the cover. Yeee!!**
LIZ UY!!!!

Here's the book I bought! haha!! It's not a novel but I've been Dying to read it! It's a must have for every girl!

After I read this and all the mags, I'll buy and Read Nina Garcia's Books and a lot more from Nicholas Sparks and those from my favorite TV SHOWS like Pretty Little Liars and Gossip Girl. 


Do you think, My love for reading and writing slash blogging will love me back??

xoxo,
Tricia.


photos courtesy of google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment