January 22, 2011

Birthday Wishlist

Okay! Since I started out wishing for that Coach ring,
I realized that I had to make a wishlist for my birthday, so that maybe when my family or friends get to see this post, they'll know what gift I would really love to have! BUT that is if they want to get me a gift! Wahaha! Okay, let's do this!!


1. iPod Accessories
Specifically earphones!! Armbands, Kate Spade Cases, Cables & Docks..
coz I already broke two earphones and a USB! Hahah!












2. Michael Kors or Kate Spade Wallet
I want a long one! Like a checkbook wallet. 




3. To have my business permits cleared and taxes paid!


4. Financial growth for our business


5. Good health and safety for me, my family and my friends


6. A heart cleared from bitterness, angers and fears.


7. long term wish that's definitely unforgotten!! -- A LOUBOUTIN and a Hermes Kelly! 


8. And most importantly -- A Good JOB with a friendly environment, hot co workers and Well paid salary!! Hahaha!! 




see? I can be easily pleased! All I needed was Prayers, so I can have all of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment