August 13, 2011

Streams and Stones

I've been practically MISSING IN ACTION here in Blogspot but I'm back now and I've got lots of things to share!!
First, Let's get back in the month of June.. My cousin finally went home from u.s and since my summer was spent entirely at home, I knew that her arrival will be the start of my Summer. (which I've been waiting for so long to happen) =)
So, the moment she arrived, we went to Dingalan, Aurora to eat sumptuous sea foods and freshen up in a small spot in dingalan called Batis.
I was actually not in the mood that day since I've been PMS-ing and the abdominal/menstrual cramps were at their worst but God makes miracles as always! 
When we arrived in batis, there were lots of big rocks or commonly known as Buhay na Bato here in the Philippines and he sun was rising brightly and the stones were too hot!
I've decided to sit at those HOT Buhay na Bato so I can watch over my nieces and nephews while they were swimming. 
But a pleasant something surprised me! when I came to sit at the big rocks, the pain went away!
 Yes, The heat of the rocks that I'm sitting on alleviated the pain in a similar way as the "Hot-bottle-theory" does!! HAHA!! 
It was such a big relief for me, my appetite was better and I was able to enjoy the rest of the day with my family, thanks to mother nature!! =)
So here, Take a glimpse of our mini nature trip!!

Streams and Stones

BATIS







This Picture is soo RANDOM! haha!!
That's me sitting on a HOT BIG ROCK!
KIDS
Jumpshot

That's a really BIG FISH!!
can you see how many kilos it weighed? =)
The FAMILY that goes out of town together, stays together!
It's just so sad, i wasn't able to take a pic of the food, their SISIG made of Yellow fin is the BEST! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment