June 29, 2011

Happy 23rd Birthday CHARLES!!

Dear Mother dearest,

You might be wondering why I didn't greet you when the clock stroked 12, nangyaring magkatext at magka tweet tayo, dba? 
Well' it's not because I forgot or I didn't wanna greet you.. you know I wouldn't do that, right?
I really wanted to blog about you but everything around me is like BV kaya naman bonggang walang Good ideas na pumapasok sa isip ko. 
So I thought of making you this Slideshow slash Movie echos.. HAHA!
At dahil amateur pa ang anak mo sa mga ganitong ganap, pag pasensyahan mo na lang, first time eh. HAHA!
Pangit quality baka dahil sa ginamit ko software. pag tyagaan mo nalang. HAHAHA!! =)

Anyway.. I just wanna wish you a Happy Happy Birthday!! 
I wish you all the best, luck and Happiness in life! 
Sige pati love Life na din, dahil alam ko namang namimiss mo na! HAHA!
Thank you for everything that you've done for me, for my family, and for all the good and bad memories that we've shared. 
You'll always be my one and only COUSIN-FRIEND-MOTHER combined in ONE. hahaha!! 
syempre, ikaw lang talaga yun at wala naman ng iba.. HAHA!! 
May you always be guided with prayers and continue to make other people happy.
We're not getting any younger but I'm happy that through the years, we're still here together. Parang dati nagpapalibre ka lang ng Mirinda at Nanghihingi lang ako sayo ng picture ni Japoy dba?
 who would've thought that this friendship will last? HAHA! So, sa ayaw at gusto mo, I will always be here for you whenever you need anything. I may not be 2 blocks away from you anymore but I'm just a tweet away, so I can never be too far away! HAHA! (ru-ma-rhyme)
Oh bago ko pa makalimutan, ito na ang Link, 
Love You beks!
 God Bless you always and I'm looking forward to MORE DECADES of friendship and love.

with love..  - TRICIA 


No comments:

Post a Comment