September 15, 2011

Fiction Addiction

Yes!! it's Finally September which means All of my favorite shows are lined up for Fall's Season premieres!!
Gossip Girl for its 5th season and Vampire Diaries on it's 3rd installment!

I am actually very much Excited about The Vampire Diaries the most, coz I was really surprised by its Season finale  for So many reasons!
First up!! 
Jeremy was revived from death and saw all of his Dead Ex-Girl friends -- which I think is the consequence of Bonnie's witch spell that brought him to life. 
Second, 
Caroline and Matt broke up while Tyler is falling in love with Vampire Barbie.
Third,
 a newly-single Alaric. (I'll Miss you though Aunt Jenna!)
and Last but not the least!!
Stefan and Klaus took off from Mystic Falls leaving Elena alone with Damon 
(whom she kissed at the last ep).

So, tell me Vampire Fans out there, HOW CAN I NOT BE EXCITED for Season 3??? HAHAH!
Anyways, what I love the most bout TVD is there's so many promotional pictures and spoilers that drove me crazy and drooling! (Way too much!)  LOL!
Here's some vids to excite your thirts!!

TEMPTATON.
SEDUCTION.
OBSESSION.
DESTRUCTION.

GIVE IN TO YOUR APPETITES.
I've always thought that whomever the writer of the Vampire Diaries is genus! haha!
Seriously! the drama,thrill,romance, the TWIST makes me think harder than ever. I wonder where they get all their ideas and wonderful lines, especially Damon's! 
To fulfill our excitement more, here's TVD's Executive Producer Julie Pec spilling some news on Season Three's First Episode "The Birthday" 

The Vampire Diaries' new season begins Thursday, Sept. 15 on The CW.

Another Extra Ordinary and Missing-to-death TV Show is GOSSIP GIRL!
YES! it is equally addicting as TVD with all the juicy lines and scenes too.
No one will go against me if I say this show is by far the most watched Series of women in our generation.
It's a must-have slash must-see TV series for ladies like us who loves FASHION and NEW YORK!
But there's more than Fashion and NYC in Gossip Girl, this is a show with a roller coaster series of emotions as well.
From friendship, Family, Love to Scandals, Humor, Lies and etc. etc.
Someone asked me "What is Gossip Girl all about?"
I answered "It's about EVERYTHING." Just that simple. No more explanations needed.
Therefore, Let's reminisce!! We ended the 4th season with our Upper East Siders, packing up again for SUMMER!
Blair with her fiance, Prince Louis in Monaco and Serena is about to discover her purpose in life (AGAIN!) in Los Angeles. (but I think her Fake Cousin Charlie will be back as a regular in this 5th season.)
AND
The uber hot Bachelors Chuck Bass and Nate Archibald are about to jet-set around the globe. So summery for GG, but where's Dan Humphrey?

I heard he spent the Summer in the Hamptons and his book was published already -- by Vanessa!!
Tsk. Tsk. Poor Lonely Boy!!
BUT
the MOST SHOCKING cliff hanger of Season 4 isssssssssss.....

A PREGNANCY TEST!
Someone in Manhattan's Elite is Pregnant! 
Could it be Blair? Serena? or Dorota? HAHA!
many of us would think, It's Blair that's pregnant but wth whom? Chuck or Louis?
It may also be Serena with Ben, right? 
For me, It'll be cute to see little evil babies with headbands and bow ties! LOL! =)
Well, just one more week and we'll know the Answer but For now, here's some HOLLYWOOD Sneak Peek!!


Elizabeth Hurley is just so HOT! She's now my 2nd favorite Girlfriend of NATE! haha!
"So Watch out Upper East Siders, this season nobody's safe, and everybody's going to be sorry.."
xoxo, Gossip Girl.
(I miss Kristen Bell's voice!!)
 Grab the SPF and say YES for Gossip Girl's NEW ATTITUDE!!
Season 5 starts on September 26!
--
While I was watching the Vampire Diaries months ago, I realized why both TVD and GG have awesome lines, it's because they're both from The CW Network, I believe that CW produces most of the good shows in US.
As a matter of fact, there's brand new series coming up this Fall which I am excited to watch.
The Secret Circle and Ringer!
 will discuss both on my next post but to do that, I'll have to watch it first! haha! =)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment