September 26, 2011

Good. MUSIC. Can. Be. So. Hard. To. Find.

I have always liked Maroon 5 and Adam Levine, I even have a whole album of their songs in my iPod before but THIS IS THE FIRST TIME that I can say, I'M ADDICTED not to the band but to ADAM LEVINE!!
And I just can't believe I missed out on their Concert Last May here in The Philippines.
Anyway, here's the SONGS that I've been Singing the whole week!! MAJOR LSS!!

STEREO HEARTS


This song is uplifting and very easy on my ears. Adam's voice is just right for the chorus and bridge but Travie is exceptional, The Lyrics were so cool!


MOVES LIKE JAGGER
(can't embed the video coz' it's not allowed by VEVO., so just click the link and watch it!)

I really appreciated Adam's singing here. His voice is really one of a kind, he's not shy to experiment  with his voice or to hit a Diva-ish tone, He even grooves and sways like he's so sexy -- AND YES HE IS!! haha!!
One thing I liked bout this song is the WHISTLING!! It's just so new to Maroon 5's kind of songs and the band were just equally great to create a music that's so funky yet fresh and upbeat!
And oh! did I mention that it is a collaboration with Christina Aguilera? Yes, the great vocals of C mixed with Maroon 5 equals a very favorite new song of mine. Even my friends loved it!!

Anyway here's a Video f M5 without CA that I've been watching over and over. haha!!
Moves Like Jagger in the NFL Kick--off Show, You can see how Adam sways his hips here. So cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment