April 5, 2012

Lazy Aftie

I've been MIA this week in the blogging section because I've been going out of town with my family every single day. Yes, every day I get to stress myself on what to wear because of the scorching HOT weather, and sadly, I only get to wear jumpsuits, leggings and dresses. I've been dying to wear shorts  but since it's Holy Week, we make sure that all of our trips are Church bound. I had to dress up decently but comfortably. Thank God, it's already Maundy Thursday! so, we all stayed at home and I got to rest my mind from thinking "What to Wear?". I finally got the chance to continue reading my book and I thought It will be the comfy time that I've been dying to have! Sadly, it was sooo HOT in my room and I've never felt so pissed at this weather! I ended up with my "Sana" Thoughts again, daydreaming and smiling alone like a crazy child dreaming of castles and white horses! CHOS! I compiled my fave "cozy spaces" pictures and told myself - "SOON". I can't actually wait for the time when I can have a house of my own, with dreamy patios and sheltered rooms to read my books on a lazy afternoon without the heat disturbing me! Ahhh, here I go again with my dreams. Take a look of my future garden/patio/lounge/whatever!! lol!

fresh and clean traditional patio

Landscape Design - Build contemporary landscape

Colorful Sunroom eclectic porch

Rustic Lakehouse  porch

An Indoor & Outdoor Oasis eclectic patio

Magazine Idea House 2 modern landscape

Dwellings traditional porch

buttrickwong mediterranean patio

An Indoor & Outdoor Oasis eclectic patio

The Hillside House modern patio

oceandesigner contemporary landscape

Outdoor reading balcony eclectic porch

Mid century patio modern patio

terace modern patio

A Mediterranean Custom Home With a Modern Twist, by Mega Builders mediterranean patio

Greenwich Village Townhouse modern patio

Naples Florida modern porch

Mill Valley home Sweet home traditional porch

St. Simons Island, GA mediterranean porch

Decorate by Holly Becker and Joanna Copestick eclectic patio

Lezlee Cheek eclectic porch

COCOCOZY IN THE HOLLYWOOD HILLS eclectic patio

PAOLA LENTI - SHOWROOM - selection collection contemporary patio

COCOCOZY IN THE HOLLYWOOD HILLS eclectic patio

Home Office modern home office

Who sad that staying at home doesn't need to be fashionable?

Lazy Aftie



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment