April 8, 2012

The Number TWO Man in my Life.

I've known this man for nearly 7 years and in that short span of time, I already felt like I've spent half of my life with him. 

Excerpt from an old blog (2007)

"My relationship with Erickson is very ideal; legal and matured... he works 7 days a week, I go to school 4-5 days a week (sometimes 7!) and still, we managed to keep our communications open. We see each other each day, I call him every night, we text each other every hour and it’s very engaging! There even came a point where I was very proud to say that I’m so in love!

He’s more than just my boyfriend, he was my DAD when I’m not on the right track, my BROTHER who always protects me (from monsters daw sbi nya!) my BEST FRIEND who listens to me when I have stories to tell, my NURSE when I’m sick, my NANNY when I eat (spoon feeding is a hobby!) my TUTOR when examination week arrives, my DRINKING BUDDY when I want to chill, my SHOPPING COMPANION when I’m in the mood for shopping, and of course my BOYFRIEND who loved me for who I was, who I ‘am and who I’m going to be. I usually miss him after he hangs up on the phone and after he stepped out of our house’s door, it was just the ideal relationship… He’s one of the best man I've ever met, and he helped me to act and think maturely as the woman that I am today, he always understands, forgives, and trusts me in whatever thing that I do."

Today, I cannot think of anything more to say to him simply because, I've already given him the best wishes and words of appreciation; So, I made this cheap looking but filled with love "Happy Birthday letter" for him. I know, super common and nothing special but it was my way of saying "Hey! I made a lot of effort to do this corny stuff just to show you how much I care!" HAHA!


My dearest Erickson,

You might be wondering why you're 2nd man in my life and not the first? DAD is my number One and I know that you'll never get mad at me for saying that so, CASE CLOSED! LOL!

Message starts here --> I will NOT tell you anymore how much I love you because I have no words for that! I will always be thankful that God gave you to me AND did I ever uttered that you're an answered prayer? If not, then now you know! =) 
Thank You for all the hugs and kisses that I get every morning of every day, for the sodas and juices you bought so that I can eat with pleasure, Thank You for the patience when you were teaching me how to ride a motorcycle and Sorry for always trying to hit you. HAHA!  I know that these are only the few things we've done and shared but rest assured, I always have all of them kept in my heart. 
On a serious note, we both understand that most of the time, fighting is our game... BUT no matter what happens, please do know that I will never quit on us! I may sometimes try to but Trust me, it's all just plain mood swings! lol!
I'm missing you so much right now that I can't hardly ever think of a nicer message aside from Happy birthday! HAHA! I hope one day we'll both get to live our dreams (together) and that may God give us long lives to live as one. I love you Panget, Always and Forever. See you soon!x

xoxo,
Tricia

1 comment:

  1. VIEW THE OFFICIAL RELEASE OF SAVED EP CD AND SPREAD THE MUSIC. IF YOU WANT ORIGINAL CD CANTACT OR EMAIL PASTOR MERCY AT p.mercytelm@hotmail.com

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYh7kUmo9TA&list=UU-KaO2ak5zuJdD-XVrRoKog&index=1&feature=plcp

    ReplyDelete