June 7, 2012

Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2012- Premiere B Collection

You know what they say- "there's always a FIRST TIME", so here's mine- My first time to watch Philippine Fashion Week. I wouldn't deny that I was so excited even if I only had 3 shows to watch. HAHA! What got me really giddy Is when Mr. Albert Andrada sent me an invite! Not only because he was a well-known designer but there are also 4 GREAT designers included on the show. Guess WHO? Ezra Santos, Butz Fuentes, Bandoix Flores and Kermit Tesoro!! The sight of Kermit Tesoro's NAME immediately looked like DIVINE LEE to me! I've been really a fan of Divine and I knew that she'll be there on the said show and I'll be able to see her again! PFW is really the best way to grab inspiration, meet celebrities AND make new friends!!
Here's my FIRST PFW experience!





Guess kung sino ang pinagkakaguluhan dito?
The DIVINE Ms. LEE, of course!
Finally had a picture with her after 10, 000 attempts! LOL!
Click Here to visit her BLOG. 
Ms. Tessa Prieto-Valdez
The outfit was so beautiful and fragile! haha! 
One of Philippine Fashion's Most Respected - Renee Salud.
Super PEG in life, International Model & Host, The beautiful Ms. Teresa Herrera.
So glad to see her! She's just so nice as well.
I don't know the guy but according to my new found friends, He's a model.
Bakit iba ang smile ko! Parang I looked so happy here? HAHA!!
Preview Magazine's Fashion Editor- Daryl Chang
At first, we were so hesitant to have a picture with her coz she was too busy posing for everyone,
and then Migs and Eric (my new found friends) asked me, "Sino Sya?"
I answered. I forgot her name pero Editor sya sa Preview Mag.
In my head, I knew that She's Ms. Chang but I forgot her First Name.  HAHA!
I think she heard us coz' when we approached her, she said...
 "Kilala nyo ba ako?" HAHAHA!!
I really like her coz' her style is really unique and impressive.
Visit her blog here.
Fanny Serrano.
I had a ticket for his show but sadly, I had to go home earlier. Good thing, I met him in person!
Here's Eric. I met him that night at the show and  He was the kind person
who took my picture with DIVINE LEE.
After asking so many people to take a shot of me, sya lang ang nag magandang loob.
Thank God for people like him.=)
Eric and his friend Migs.
These two are the nicest, aside from taking my photographs that night, nag chika chikahan pa kami!
Eric gave me his email ad on FB so we can share photos but I cannot find him.
Sayang naman the photos I took!
When I was about to go out of SMX, I noticed all the people downstairs looking and waving at ME!
Ay assuming, hndi pala ako, SYA PALA! haha!
The very kind and humble - Renee Salud.
Sabi nya sa mga fans nya, "Sandali, hintayin nyo ako."
Aww., No wonder, he's very loved!
I'm so happy to be able to experience this night of awesomeness, sabi nga nila "I'm awesomized!!" 
All I can think of is how lucky I am that my first show was the Premiere B Collection because knowing myself, I knew that If I watched any other show that wouldn't meet my expectations, I'l be very disappointed. BUT, Thank God for Albert Andrada, my first PFW Experience was beyond GREAT!
I just really hope that I was in the same show with my sister Erica (we had different shows to watch).
PREMIERE B COLLECTION Post UP NEXT!

xoxo,
Tricia


No comments:

Post a Comment