June 7, 2012

Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2012- Albert Andrada

The man who made my PFW dream come true. 


I will forever be grateful that his show was the first fashion show I've ever seen in my entire life. He absolutely did set a high standard in fashion. from the clothes, choreography and models.. No wonder why the crowd went wild during his finale. It was one great show!! I wish I could describe in words but I don't know how to. LOL!
One thing, I dint get to do was to come in early and take a great seat. Yes, I was sitting at the last row and wasn't able to take a good picture of his wonderful collection!





Loved this. Specially the mens wear!
The final dress
Thank you Albert Andrada for the invite and Congratulations for a job well done! Hope to meet you personally someday!! =) 

Photos Courtesy of STYLE BIBLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment