January 8, 2013

Birthday Wishlist

So, I recently figured out that making a wishlist really does help! It doesn't just make me happy because I get what I want but I also save my family and friends the time and effort to look for the nicest gift to give me! (If they ever plan to hand over one! LOL!) I made this Christmas Wishlist back in 2011 and I noticed how everything on the list is very materialistic. HAHA! I won't deny it, I'm a girl who loves shoes, bags, clothes and all kinds of stuff and I know I will never fag out of it. This time, my wishlist comes in 3 categories that also exemplifies 3 of my alter egos. First off, want list for my "Materialist" self. haha! Second is for the "Wanderer" and third is the "Metaphysical" desires of my heart. I'm sure mahaba-haba ang first part. HAHA! Lemme start! 

For the "MATERIALIST"

Okay, medyo nahirapan pa ako dito kasi everything I want isn't budget friendlyHAHA! Surely, I want a YSL Cabas ChYc Tote Bag and a Charlotte Olympia Spider-Embroidered Slipper but .. do I need to say it? they're too costly! I'm trying to live by the "Don't spend more than you earn" rule this year, so..STILL no YSLs and Charlottes for me! (lucky pals and family, I don't want you to pay out more money than what you make too! haha!)
  • FOREVER 21 Shopping spree! - Since we're talking about thinking mainly about physical things, paki dala nalang ako sa F21. HAHA!
  • CELEBRACION by SUELAS - I've been waiting for these kind of flats all my li-iiifeee! Last 2011, I wanted a pair of Yosi Samra, I still want them now BUT can you blame me? I can't help but fall in love with this collection! Patty Laurel designed this line and 100% of her profit is for CHARITY. What can I say but Job Well Done!! (slow clapping) HAHA! Read More about it here and here.
I like Pierre the most!
ALL Photos from SUELAS
It's for a good cause actually so It's not being a materialist at all! 
For the "WANDERER"

J.R.R. Tolkien said: "Not all those who wander are lost"... Some are just really nosy and some are just plainly lula! Hahah! Joke! I've always loved going to different places and It is my pie in the sky to travel for a living. So, In preparation for that dream, I need these things ready on my travel bag!
Instax Mini 7s.
Photo from FUJI FILM
Polaroid 300
  • BELLE DE JOUR PLANNER - I love collecting different kinds of notebooks & journals and  I admit, I don't write at 'em everyday like how I've planned to! In my mind, I wanted to write my daily ideas, memories or any other mental impressions but I don't know why  find it hard to do! I'm the kind of person who writes her reminders on a calendar posted on her closet's door and her to-do list on a post-it adhesive notes in the mirror! HAHA! So, since this BDJ planner contains every feature a makakalimutin person needs, I want this! My calendar, reminders and random thoughts can be in one notebook!  Maybe I'll be more inspired (and organized) to write my memoirs too! =)
Photo from http://belledejourpowerplanner.com/
  • SOMEWHERE SPECIAL - I've been wanting to do something incomparable on my 24th birthday because it's my lucky number. I originally want to TRAVEL, have fun, take loads of pictures and make an FB album named "24th on the 24th". HAHA! Bizarre as it may seem pero walang pakialamanan. HAHA! Sad to say, I cannot push Plan A through and worse, I don't have a Plan B! Grr! Now, it's 15 days before I turn 24 and I still don't know how I'll celebrate that day. Dear Santa of Birthdays, Please don't make me stay at home and cook dinner. It's either a far cry from the past 23 yrs or no celebration at all! I'm not demanding here (defensive tone.lol), I've never asked for a party or a Europe trip or the likes..I just don't want dinners at home and coffee shops anymore. I just want my 24th to be memorable and aberrant!
Photo from TUMBLR

"METAPHYSICAL"


This is my all time preferred gift. The only thing I've been longing and praying for is for the GOOD HEALTH and SAFETY of my family and loved ones. When I was a kid, my whispered wish before blowing out birthday candles is for my family to be complete. Now, I understand that the answer to this yearning is not literally being with them in presence, but having them healthy and sound even if we're all miles apart and be together in many other ways. If they're sick and in pain, how can they enjoy life with you? When my dad and my sister died, the reality set in..we will never ever be complete again. I kept thinking, If only I had prayed for their well-being, their lives might as well be extended in time. So to those of you reading this, aside from caring and expressing adoration, pray for the wellness of your kin and pals, because it is the best present you can ever give them and to yourself.

Beyond doubt, there's no greater gift in this life but life itself. Take care of it and stop wasting your time hating it for being too short! =) Happy New Year y'all!  

No comments:

Post a Comment