January 23, 2013

Clock strikes 12.

There's always that one man who never fails to greet me on the midnight of my birthday. A friend that no matter how far we are from each other, he'll always make sure to greet me on my special day! 4 years after school, I only saw him once and in that span of time, in 365 days a year, we only communicate ONCE. And that's on our birthday! Yes, we share the same birthday. Since high school until college, we celebrated our birthday together. In my home, my debut, even once at a hospital when we were students and both on duty. It was usually unplanned but we always end up celebrating together. I feel like we're twins whenever January 24 comes because before I met him, I felt weird that some people have ka-birthdays that they know and i don't. Now, I know I'm not celebrating alone, I know someone whose turning a year older like I am. With our lack of communication, I was surprised to have received a text message from him, his usual mocking greeting but I'm glad he still remembers me.
So to you Dantes, Happy Happy 24th Birthday! May all of our wishes and prayers be granted by our dear Lord and hope to see you again! Cheers to the awesome 24 years of our lives and here's a piece of cake!x


No comments:

Post a Comment