February 3, 2011

Enchanting Moment

FINALLY!! We pushed through with the EK Trip! After so many problems, Including Which VAN to use, Money problems, Busy Schedules and EVEN SEATING ARRANGEMENTS. Haha!
The Trip was actually a series of emotions and experience.
First to mention, our DRIVER.
Pagsakay palang, PAK!! ang sungit ni Manong. HAHA!! HE said ---
"Parang mga 4th year High School Ang sakay ko!" and I was like "AY?" haha! of course, we were so excited that day, that every one who stepped in the van were like crazy to see us all. 
I don't wanna make kwento pa about our experience with manong, super sya ang nagpaikot ng araw na yon. But sa una lang naman sya nakakainis, almost all of us were pissed, nambabara pa sya, sumisigaw but we can't blame him, he woke up at 4am coz 5am ang time namin na napagusapan and guess what? I WOKE UP  6:30 am -- WTF!! You can just imagine my face when I saw the time. The first thing I grabbed was my phone and I was thinking "LAGOT AKO KAY REINARD!" hahahaha!!
As I was saying, bukod sa puyat na si manong, traffic pa sa SLEX (As Usual) and super overheat pa ang van, I thik naka 3 stops kami sa mga gas station coz kailangan ng rest ng Van. So, talagang badtrip si manong! ang kanta ko nga sa kanya HOT AND COLD. hahah! ♬ "Yeah you PMS like a B*itch, I would Know." 
Anyway, to top all of it, We all had FUN naman, it's a nice Bonding experience to be out of town every once in a while with my bekzies and ride extreme RIDES, eat DINNER and take a lot of PICTURES! HAHAHA!

So, here's what happened the WHOLE DAY and NIGHT!! 

Stop Over Number One

Stop Over Number Two 



Mga Chikadora!
ENCHANTED KINGDOM

My Girls
Bekzies

FIRST RIDE -- EKSTREME TOWER



SECOND RIDE -- SPACE SHUTTLE







It looked scary and yes it is!! BUT it's FUN!!
THIRD RIDE -- FLYING FIESTA



LAST RIDE -- ANCHOR'S AWAY


RANDOM SHOTS


Sissie
Paparazzi shot daw! =p
They asked us for a JUMP SHOT! AS IF!!!
With Panget and Mikka
Cousin and Sissie
Okay, that's ME!
My Favorite JUMP SHOT!
Everybody JUMP!
Me and Erica AGAIN.
Me, Charles and Thea
The Gang
Me and my BEKZIES
Last pic before Leaving the Kingdom. 


DINNER at Leslie's Tagaytay


BULALO


Can't help myself but SMILE. =)



The People who completed my Night

My sis.
My Bekzies


My other half


Thank you guys (If ever you're reading this) for the night. Its a wonderful and extreme day, I realized that It's never too late to be a kid. It's always nice to have fun and take the risks. I'm just so glad to be with the people who makes me laugh, makes me do the things I've never done and people whom I love the most.
 I wish we can do this more often. I Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment