February 4, 2011

Fashion Muses

I have always admired those women who has a wonderful taste when it comes to fashion and the fact that they're just being fearless about their own skin.
Celebrities, Models, Musicians and Even those people you see on the street displays a great fashion sense and uniqueness; think "The Satorialist", for me it was a genius idea to take pictures of those stylish men and women that you actually don't know and was just an anonymous person that you came to see on the road.
Following that blog is one of the coolest way to appreciate those individuals who doesn't need stylists nor make up artists to be trendy and dashing, all they need is a little character and a plenty of confidence.
We all have fashion inspirations, muses or just people we look up to when it comes to dressing up or even dressing down. And I myself has been a "fan" of those women who can carry themselves very well.
Here are some of the women I really admire not just because of their awesome style and beauty but because of their personalities and achievements in life.


Reese Witherspoon
I started to watch her in Cruel intentions, It was my sisters' favorite movie and Ryan Phillippe was my crush. HAHA! And the I started to LOVE her when she played ELLE WOODS in LEGALLY BLONDE. from then on, I've watched her as she became not only a fashion icon but a successful actress, ambassadress and mother to her kids. 










Olivia Palermo
She is one of those women with a very pretty face and a hunky handsome boyfriend Johannes Huebl. HAHA! 
I admire her style coz' ever since she's been on the spotlight, I've never seen her in a clothing that I've never LOVED plus the necklace collection that she's been working with Roberta Freymann is to die for. She's always been a part of my Best Dressed List. =)










Divine Lee
She's the woman that I consider as SUPER WOMAN. Gosh!! Model, Real Estate Executive, Business woman, Socialite, Heiress, Intelligent and what i love about her the most?? Funny BECKY!!  HAHA! I Love her to death. Very humble, always ready to tweet back to all of her followers. I can't even go to bed without checking her TUMBLR. HAHA!! And oh! she's also the loving girlfriend of Model-Actor Victor Basa, they're like Olivia and Johannes of the Philippines. =))














I'm always In AWE whenever I see these women! I just Love them. 





Photos Courtesy of:
InStyle.Com
Google.Com
StyleBible.Ph

1 comment: