February 17, 2011

Post V Date


We had a small fight since the 15th and we never really had the chance to go out last Valentine's Day and since I already baked the cake a day before, I've decided to surprise him with an after dinner at our home -- candle lit. haha! 
(Nainspire sa D & V Valentine's surprise video-- wala nga lang kaming video.. haha!)

Homemade! 
My surprise -- I know it's not that much but it's the thought that counts.


No cakes for me! haha!
Um- effort sa  scented Candle! 


Who needs Coffee Shop? When you can do it at your own home.


Of course, we've dreamed of having a world class services from vacations or restaurants during special occasions but it doesn't really matter if we're at home nor eating a sumptuous cuisine; as long as we're together, everything will be special.
He actually asked me, why do we have to eat there daw sa terrace, we can eat naman daw sa dining right after dinner; sabi ko naman "we can't have this moment alone if we're inside the house." which is true naman!


Happiness takes only a few moment with few efforts.


No comments:

Post a Comment