February 25, 2011

SHOPPING

It's always nice to take a break from stress every once in a while and to us girls, it's always effective to go on SHOPPING or when you had your heart broken, it's called RETAIL THERAPY. 
So when I have time, I go shopping -- but malls nowadays are too little to find something that's really worth our money and time, so I always end up on something that's really convenient to do -- ONLINE SHOPPING. It requires only internet and money, you don't have to drive all the way to the mall and walk around for hours and end up with nothing on hand. 

So, to get straight to the point, I started to create a little Online Store via Multiply Since I have realized that some of my things were not really functional to keep, specially if they are too much for just ME. 
Since I have relatives from the US they always ship different kinds of stuffs like clothes, shoes, beauty products and bags etc.etc. -- of course it is every little girls' fantasy to have it all but I realized, I wasn't a little girl anymore, I needed to be practical and wise when it comes to my clothes and other material things. So, whenever we have excess BAGS or CLOTHES from the packages that I haven't used or newly bought items that I've suddenly decided not to use -- I SELL THEM ONLINE. 
I'm not a full time seller but whenever I have things that I think I don't need, I post them online and through it, I can be able to earn little money from time to time. 
So, If you guys are a fan of online shopping, feel free to browse my little online shop and maybe you can find something useful to you. 

Thank you and God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, the pleasures of retail therapy...
    The site looks awesome! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete