March 16, 2011

LV Dream

I've never been fond of LV bags not because they're not beautiful or whatever but because I knew I couldn't afford them. I didn't wanna try and look for them in stores nor through online shops because I knew Ill get obsessed with the bags and will want to buy them but eventually ill be dismayed by the fact that I will never have them. But since I saw this New LV bag called The Speedy 30 with Strap in fresh Monogram Idylle (i don't know if it's still new though!) I wasn't able to help myself but look through it over and over. I even thought of buying a replica of this bag but i saw how different it is with the original one so i backed out.
the bag was really beautiful, aside from the fact that its monogram is uncommon, the bag is very roomy with a size of (LxHxD): 11.8" x 8.3" x 6.7". It is a great bag for someone like me, who always bring lots of things in her bag. What I like most about this is that it has an all-around shoulder strap in which you can carry it by hand if you're attending a formal event, by shoulder on a usual day or by cross-body you're if  feeling lazy and wearing just jeans. It's so versatile, and the colors are perfect in Sepia, Fusain and Encre which can match any color of your outfit. I just wish I can afford to have $1,180 to have this bag. i'm so in love with it, I hope when the time comes that i already have a thousand $ in my pocket, it will be still available in the market. Hahaha!

Oh yeah! before I forgot here's the picture of my DREAM BAG. =)

FUSAIN

ENCRE
SEPIA


I'd love to have this in ENCRE.
How bout you? what's your LV Dream?
xoxo.



1 comment: