January 25, 2012

Thank You!!

As the saying goes, It is better to be late than NEVER!!! So, I'd like to make a shout out to all those people who took a small amount of their time to send me lovely greetings for my birthday!! I've been reading all of your wall posts, texts and tweets since the 24th and I'm still NOT yet done. HAHA! All of your FUNNY and Sincere messages are deeply appreciated!
Thank You to my FAMILY and FRIENDS for keeping me in high spirits these past few days... It's been a great week with all of you! Thank You again from the bottom of my heart! God Bless you all and be forever young!!x ♥

P.S. I'm sharing this beautiful sunset with you which I think is the sign to finally accept that I'm already 16. Feels old but I can't hardly wait to turn 18!! Woohoo!!

This actually is a reminder how beautiful LIFE is. Thank you Lord for an amazing 23 years of life and blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment