January 27, 2012

Picnik-ing

OH NO! My ever favorite editing site is closing down!
I've started using picnik since day 1 and  actually stopped when MOST people on FB uses it na.  I'm not the kind of user naman who edits her entire face and then will put on a lot of letters and stickers around her picture - I find those very corny, no offense. HAHA! I just wanted to minimize the number of my pictures on FB so I Always use the collage thingy in Picnik and the Black and white feature to hide the madumi or panget background on my beautiful pictures. AHAHAH! So, since it's givng away its premium features for FREE, (yes guys, its free na! buti nalang d ako nag renew ng membership for premium account! LOL!) I tried to at least use some of the features I haven't tried. Look what I did. =)

With Airbrush, BLUSH ON, HIGHLIGHTS and LIPSTICK.

BLACK and WHITE. So CLASSIC!

This is my fave thing to do, KEEP my BACKGROUND in B&W. HEHE!
BTW, this picture was taken by my ever dearest Panget last night at Pablo's. We had Dinner in celebration of my 23rd birthday since we really didn't have the chance to go out on a date on the exact day of my bday. I real wanted a nice and quiet place so we headed to Pablo's. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment