January 30, 2012

Pablos

Since I celebrated my birthday with my friends, my bf and I never got the chance to have a dinner date which we've been planning for weeks. I have been craving for a quiet and nice dinner for my birthday so I took Erickson to Pablos with me when we got home from vacation. It was a windy and cold night so my smile was seen up to my ears coz the ambiance and mood was really something that I really wanted. 
We had dinner and unbelievably -- I wasn't able to finish my food! We both felt like staying so we ordered bottles of beer for both of us and just watched our vacation Video while sipping from our own glasses.

While watching the vid on FB, I saw a news about Board Exams result that drove me crazy!! I instantly called Charles to congratulate him coz I read his recent Twitter post saying "I survived, jusmio" thinking that he already passed the board exam. Unfortunately, it was a mistake, he was talking bout a job interview yata and the news that I saw was a false alarm. HAHA!! Erickson was playng with the cam so he took this shots of me while laughing at my STUPID-NESS. LOL!
Im not the subject here but here's me laughing at my own mistakes! LOL!
Thank You, may maayos din! LOL!
After a bottle, I felt the urge to pee..I forgot how far the c.r was kasi u have to go pa inside the hotel and since hindi ko na kaya, I gave in. LOL!
When i came back, the waiters were looking at me and smiling... I sat down on my chair and noticed a saucer in front of me with something delicious and bright. LOL!

Chenen!! the birthday cake that didn't make it 3 days ago. HAHA! I have a loong story about my bday cakes!!
This actually is my 4th and last cake for my 23rd. Thank You Panget!! I know how this cake pressured you! LOL!

Ang batang excited sa Cake. LOL! FINALLY!
Me and my Double Torte Cake. 

It was definitely what I've been wanting for my birthday. Sabi nila kapag daw quiet place na ang hanap, tumatanda na. I won't argue with them, I really felt so old na . HAHA! I used to think that being 23 is the time to be an independent adult. And so, I am planning to do that this year. So Help me, God. =)

Thank you Panget for this night and for keeping up with my moods and kalokohans. Love You!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment