January 29, 2012

TVD Season 3 Episode 12 - The TIES that BIND

After 12 episodes... I CAN FINALLY SMELL HOPE for STEFAN!!
Thank You for PUNCHING DAMON!! I was really wishing you'd do that!!
Fave Part!! 
plus ELIJAH is BACK!!! 
LOVE the HAIR!
I am so FREAKING EXCITED!!
This is the ONLY TV SHOW that makes me RUNNING and GIGGLING for EXCITEMENT. AS IN LITERALLY!!!
I have NO WORDS for this Series, I can actually NOT tell which episode is my favorite! Whenever every episode ends, I would always say "this is EPIC" the kind of "HOW CAN THEY TOP THIS EPISODE NEXT WEEK'' but THEY ALWAYS DO!!! 
Dammmmmmmit!!  wish it can last for 50 more seasons! LOL!
Paul Wesley is really a one heck of an actor. His eyes could talk!! I love you and I will really MARRY YOU in my next life! =)
P.S. SORRY, this is an out of the blue post and is really exaggerated HAHAHA! but I CANT HELP IT!! =)


Photos from CW.

No comments:

Post a Comment