February 8, 2012

Patty Laurel and Patrick Filart's THE PATS' ENGAGEMENT

I've been following Patty Laurel's Gerbil Adventures since Day 1 and I've always admired her beautiful face and personality. Also, the way she works hard, being a smart traveler, the humor, the life lessons she never fails to share and of course her sense of fashion. 
When my sister and I once bought a necklace, we looked into each other and said "Patty Laurel, noh!" and then we knew na that we made the right choice. Haha! Bet namin how simple she is yet very stand out sa lahat. 

If ever na mabibigyan ako ng another life, I'd make her my guide to success. haha! I don't know but I really think that she's  always HAPPY with what she's doing and I guess that's whats important. Another thing na I like about her is her love for Weddings and I know for a fact na yung mga ganyang tao (tulad ko) will surely have a beautiful wedding celebration. Haha! 

Last NY's eve, I was browsing her blog (wondering what she wore!)... I think, wala pa syang post that time about NY so I browsed her site kahit naman nabasa ko na ang lahat dun. HAHA! I saw the entry WHERE I USUALLY WASTE MY TIME ONLINE and saw about 2 sites about weddings and said to myself "She'll have a beautiful wedding". I've always prayed for her to be married to a man who deserves to be her husband. I know, we're not close, she doesn't even know me nor saw my anino but I do that. I do pray for people whom I know na deserving of wonderful things in life. When I woke up the next day, I opened my Twitter Account and found out that SHE'S ENGAGED!! I was like, "KAKASABI KO PA LANG KAHAPON!!" HAHA! I was soooo excited and tweeted her that my prayers were answered. I am really a sucker for love stories and weddings-I was soo Kilig. HAHA!!

Today, she tweeted the link for her Engagement pictures and I was the happiest fan ever! hahah!! She's too kind to share her wedding plans, pictures and all. Most public figures would like to keep those kind of things in private, diba? 

So, in the spirit of kindness.. Take a look at her cute and fun Pre-Nuptial Photos with Patrick Filart. 
Mango Red Studios Presents -- THE PATS' ENGAGEMENT CLICK HERE TO GET CHEESY!! 
Photo grabbed from Mango Red Site.
(Hope it's ok!)
I really like the one with colored powders and the half-face-lang peg. (1st picture sa site) hehe! Grabe, I can really sense how they're both in love with each other. I really wish for them to be together forever!!
Photo grabbed from Mango Red Site.

Photo grabbed from Mango Red Studios

Idol Patty, If ever you read this, CONGRATULATIONSSSSS!!
Please know that I will continually pray for you. You deserve to be loved by Patrick (feeling close lang) and I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR WEDDING!!! Share your pictures and videos okay?? HEHE!! I will NOT say Good luck but GOD BLESS YOU! May God always be the center of your Marriage!! 

Your Number One FAN,
Tricia

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS POST,dear :) This made my day!!!!:) :) Luckily a friend found this and showed it to me! Salamat!!!! Nakakatuwa yung entry na 'to! God bless your kind heart!

    ReplyDelete