February 5, 2012

The Vampire Diaries Videos

Because of my Obsession to The Vampire Diaries, I'm sharing all my fave fan-made vids from Youtube. Super love these videos NOT only because it's all about TVD but the way it was edited. Super galing ng mga editors nito, I super admire their talent. Hirap kaya mag edit ng videos pero these vids were fabulously edited, super clean ng mga cuts and then kapag na-put together na ung mga na split na scenes, ang ganda ng kinakalabasan. Iisipin mo talagang magkakadugtong sila kung hindi ka talaga nanonood ng Series, pero ang totoo kinuha sila sa iba't ibang episodes. Bonus pa ang music na ginamit! So, Nuff Said, eto na!
--
Super bow ako sa gumawa ng video na ito, na kwento nya ang 3 seasons na story ni Stefan and Elena in 1:55 mins. Bongga!! All of my fave scenes were in this video.. At ang pamatay na line ni Stefan.. 
"I met a girl. We talked. It was EPIC."
--
This is a video bout Damon and Elena naman. I'm not a fan of Delena but I love this!! Super goosebumps while watching. Love the music she/he used plus the Damon Quotes were superb!
--
Cant seem post the  third video so I'll share the link - CLICK HERE to WATCH
This video was TVD Season Three's First Episode. Super cry kami ni NN in this episode. HAHA! This is where I first noticed Paul Wesley's acting, I really felt how sad Stefan was. Sabi nga ni NN, Naramdaman namin ang sakit for Stefan. =)
Music: MY SUPER FAVORITE Ron Pope's A drop in the OCEAN. =)

I really wish I can learn how to edit - as in this good parang pang movie level! I just hope someday I'll be able to make awesome videos like these. =)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment