February 8, 2012

Speaking of Weddings!

Nasimulan ko na din lang, ituloy na natin! HAHA! I've been really fussing about my Maid of honor dress for my cousin's wedding. Exaggerated much but the wedding will be on July and is going to happen in Canada. I still don't have a tourist visa but I'm already thinking about the dress! HAHA!! 
What I'm really nervous about, is my figure. I'm really gaining a lot of weight and I can't seem to fight it. I'm usually the kind of person who doesn't care if she's skinny or fat and I CAN'T DIET!! It's hard kaya! Now, I'm starting to get conscious bout my fig  not because I want to be sexy in two piece but because my clothes doesn't fit anymore. I'm not asking naman for a Karlie Kloss body Lord, all I want is to wear my clothes again! haha! Whenever I go out nga, my friends would say "ang tagal ko gumayak" I simply answer them with "Wala kasi magkasya, naghanap pa ako ng maluwag" LOL!

Now, back to the MoH dress, my only problem is baka hindi ako magkasya sa dress ko and I don't want to be a big hassle to Ate Tin. I have more than 4 months to slim down but I don't know If I can make it or If I can even start to do so! haha! But if ever I do, I have already picked out some beautiful designs for my MoH dress. HAHA! Nanguna na ako sa bride, if ever lang naman na ako ang pipili! LET's START!!
I've always loved goddess-inspired dress.
Perfect dba. White and Gold!
When I was in my Junior years, I drew a gown similar to this one.
that sleeve and cloth was exactly the one I had in mind. =)
Simple but Cutie! Love the head piece!
Elegant. Love the neckline!
Love the draping at the BACK. Makatalikod nalang LOL
Oras na para mangarap, libre naman! If I had the money and figure. Why not!
ELIE SAAB

Monique Lhuillier

Hilig ko sa one-shouldered! LOL
BCBG


BUT!! After watching Blair Waldorf's Wedding, I suddenly got crazy over Serena's MoH dress! Actually, d ko pa nakilala ang gown agad because of the way it hugged Serena's body was oh so fab! When I took a second look, ayun na! naloka na ako! Kalurkey, I already tagged that Vera Wang Gown as my future Wedding Dress pero pinang Maid of Honor lang nya!! HAHA! In fairness, I'm so happy naman kasi the dress they chose was one of my Vera Wang Favorites.  
Farrah by Vera Wang
Here's Serena wearing Farrah with Dan Humphrey.
Serena is such a sweetheart, almost stole Blair's limelight (in which she always does). I really wish I can look fabulous like this on my cousin's wedding day! *hoping* 
MORE VERA WANG


THIS IS MY FAVE!! I WANNA WEAR THIS!!
Love the belt!
FACT: I already told my friends that I will NOT get married unless I already have a Vera Wang gown in hand. Actually, Elie Saab and Vera Wang sana!! I WILL REALLY SAVE UP FOR IT! HAHA!

Lovely dresses are ENDLESS that's why It's fun to be a girl - Especially if you're a celebrity who can easily wear the dresses straight from the runway or a multi-millionaire with a Blake Lively bod! hehe!
For now, I'm just praying for the Lord's grace to let me attend Ate Tin's wedding. I'm so excited to see my cousins!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment