February 9, 2012

The VOW

Finally!! after almost a YEAR, the day has arrived! FEBRUARY 10, 2012 it is!!
The most anticipated romantic film of the year - THE VOW is finally, finally releasing in about a few more hours LATER!! HOORAY!! LOL!
This probably is the only movie that really drove me insane! WHY? FIRST -The trailer was shown a year ago and who could ever resist a movie like this? SECOND- It's a REAL LIFE STORY. Period. THIRD-  THE BOOK was TOO HARD to find here in the Philippines! for the past 8 months I've been hunting down almost all the bookstores in the city and even in Metro Manila and voila! WALA! Up to this day, I'm still in the process of searching, I even emailed some bookstores to find one for me and walang nag reply. haller! I tweeted them tuloy saying that they should have this book on their shelves already coz' surely, it will be a big hit after Feb. 10. HAHA!! I even have a funny story regarding my book-searching!! 
Yesterday, I was at the bookstore to have birth certificates photocopied.. I was paying at the counter when I felt the urge to ask AGAIN for the book. I've been in this bookstore almost every week to look if they already have the bestseller novel.. The saleslady picked up the phone to call someone and asked "Meron ba tayong book na Da-baw" I am so sure about pronouncing the words "THE VOW'" to her; so upon hearng her say "Da-baw", I repeated myself "Miss, THE VOW ha" and she nodded. I waited for at least 5minutes until the phone rang; Ms. Da-baw said "mam, meron na daw po, punta nalang kayo sa may mga magazines". I said thanks and instantly turned my back. As I walk through the magazine shelves, I caught my self smiling and giggling for excitement but deep inside, I had doubts - I already doubted that they found the wrong book. Unfortunately, I was right. The moment I saw the saleslady at the magazine stand; I asked her "Miss, merong THE VOW?" The lady replied " THE VOW ba? akala ko DAVAO" I smiled and she laughed her ass out! HAHA! We had a little chikahan about what happened with Ms.Da-baw (the first saleslady) and before I left, she told me that they will have upcoming stocks of the book a month from now. She asked for my number and name so she can text me whenever the book is available. 
I was so disappointed because after almost a year, I wasn't able to find the book. I thought I will be able to read the story first before the movie but it doesn't seem like it. Anyhow, I'm still excited to watch this movie and I can't wait to make it a part of my favorite tearjerker movies! I will never know na which movie is my number ONE favorite. haha! basta lahat ng Romantic, type ko yan! haha! Teka may FOURTH reason pa pala ako!! It's dramatized by my fave DANCER slash ACTION slash DRAMA slash ROMANTIC ACTOR -- CHANNING TATUM (Step Up, GI Joe and Dear John) Dami talagang slash kasi ganyan sya ka versatile, lahat ng roles kaya! RACHEL McADAMS (The Notebook and The Time Traveler's Wife) also stars in this movie, she plays the role of  Paige - a wife to Leo (Tatum) who suffered with severe memory loss after a car accident with his husband. Channing and Rachel were one of my most watched celebrities because  I really appreciate their acting in their individual films and I must say, they're now one of Hollywood's Screen Gems.
So, to further excite you and myself, I've downloaded some THE VOW Wallpapers from it's official movie site and Channing's Website. Moreover, I'm sharing the most kilig trailers and clips from the film. 
ENJOY!! =)
CHANNING TATUM
RACHEL MCADAMS
She deserves to be in the most wonderful roles. She's good and pretty!
LOVE their WEDDING!!
SUPER LOVE THIS PICTURE. So sincere and in love!
The Official MOVIE POSTER!
Don't you just LOVE the WEDDING? FUN huh!
So, I can add another SLASH before Channing's Name - SINGER! Seriously? HE can sing like that?!
LOVELY! 

WHAT IF 5 years of your life DISAPPEARED?
CAN A ONCE IN A LIFETIME LOVE FIND A SECOND CHANCE?
FIND OUT TODAY! ONLY IN CINEMAS!
Happy VOWentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment