March 11, 2011

My heart and prayers for Japan.

My day was shocked by the news that happened to Japan. a 8.9 magnitude earthquake and tsunami. So tonight, as I go to sleep, I say these prayers..


“Lord God, tonight I pray not only for myself and for my family. I pray for the country of Japan, The countries in Asia and the entire world. I pray for the safety of Japanese people and for you to give them faith in this dark time of their lives. I pray for those whose in need of food and shelter that may they find a place to rest tonight and to gain their strengths again. Heal them Lord with your powerful hands and make them feel safe. I know Lord that this calamity stops here and that every people in this world will come together as we pray for your grace. We have faith in you Lord. bless this earth, the place you created for us, bless us. Amen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment