March 4, 2011

Oscars' 2011 Best Dressed

Oscar 2011's most awaited moment -- RED CARPET FASHION!

We all have different opinions regarding who rocked the red carpet and who among them must call a stylist, but It really doesn't matter at all! Why? For me, There's no rule in Fashion, for it's an art and ART can be artistically created or made abstractly! 
Blake Lively is one of the epitome in fashion nowadays for young people like me and i admired her even more when she said that she doesn't think that fashion lovers need a designer wardrobe to have great style.  
 “The one thing I've found is that no matter what you wear, if you feel good in it and you love the way you look, that’s all that matters.” - Lively told InStyle 

and I agree!! we should wear our clothes depending on how comfortable we are when were in it, as for me, i'll wear that dress if I feel like I'll look good on it, if im comfortable wearing it and If I love the dress. We don't always need to be "maki-uso" you'll have to make a statement of your own and that's where you'll shine!

So, Let's get back to Oscars! As you can see, its my pleasure to seek through celebrities' red carpet dresses and I always post My Best-dressed choices but definitely there's no  "worst-dressed"! as i have said, there's no rule in fashion, you can wear whatever you want, whenever you feel it! Yes, sometimes there's these distracting clothes or questions like Yahoo OMG's "What were they thinking" but come'on! it's not for us to decide!
 that's why we have the So called "BEST dressed" We just choose which is best that suits our (viewers) taste and to those who couldn't make it on our list, they can be called "Least BEST dressed" but don't say WORST! please, WORST is WORST!! let's just  mind our own business!! hahaha!! So, enough of all the talking and Let's START!
CAMILA ALVES in Kaufman Franco
Stuart Weitzman Shoes
HAILEE STEINFELD in Marchesa
Fred Leighton Jewels
Ferragamo Clutch and Shoes
CATE BLANCHETT in Givenchy
Van Cleef & Arfels Jewelry
MILA KUNIS in Elie Saab
Neil Lane Jewelry
HALLE BERRY in Marchesa
Christian Louboutin Heels
SANDRA BULLOCK in Vera Wang
BEST ACTRESS NATALIE PORTMAN in Rodarte
Tiffany Earrings adn Jimmy Choo Heels
I must say that Marchesa won my heart with those ensembles from Halle Berry and that pale pink dress Hailee Steinfeld wore is just right for the 14-year old girl, even her hair , make up and clutch was so perfect for her that I even chose her headband for my best Hair-piece as well as Hilary Swank's!





And yes, I wouldn't miss Anne Hathaway's 8 ensemble for the night. She might not be that good for hosting but NOT when it comes to Fashion. 

HOT RED in RED CARPET
Valentino


Atelier Versace
Tiffany Jewels
Casadei Shoes
Giorgio Armani Prive
Armani Prive Heels
Tiffany Jewelry


*MY FAVORITE HATHAWAY GOWN*
Givenchy Haute Couture
Brian Atwood Shoes
Tiffany jewelry


Lanvin Tux
Tiffany Jewelry
Brian Atwood Pumps (with Swarovski Crystals)


Oscar de la Renta
Tiffany jewels
Jimmy Choo Peep Toes


Tom Ford


Vivienne Westwood
Jimmy Choo Shoes
No need for explanations, these ladies swept my feet with their gorgeous dresses. 

Photo Courtesy of Yahoo.com, InStyle


No comments:

Post a Comment