March 11, 2011

Nail It!


I have always been fond of having my nails done since I was a kid and when I started college, I have been deprived of wearing the most wonderful colors for 4 years since It was required in my course to NOT wear any nail polish.
After I graduated, My mom and my sisters opened a salon as our small business in front of our house and since then, I have been changing my nails' color from time to time. 
I've worn different hues of Black, Blues, Pinks, Purple and my favorite -- Red! I have worn all shades of Red Nail polish and even tried out some French tips whenever I feel girly. 
One time, my mom opted to buy for another brand of Nail polish in the US instead of using our usual Brand which are also bought there because she finally found one that lasts longer, cheaper and has variety of colors to choose from. The Nail polish' brand was SANTEE and I couldn't agree more! Its the only nail polish that lasts in my nails for about two weeks or more and has great colors that can instantly brighten up my complexion. I instantly fell in love with it and even our customers doesn't have anything bad to say. In fact, we have customers from different places like Cebu and Manila who goes home here in Cabanatuan to have their nails polished with Santee, and yes they said it lasts longer so they kept on coming back in our Salon. 
I was too happy with the feedbacks so I told my mom to buy different colors and shades that Santee has, she Bought almost every shade and one color that grabbed my attention was the NUDE one.
 I was into browns before, but I've never tried to wear Nude color, so when I saw it, I instantly had it painted on my nails and voila!! -- it was a great choice. 
After that, when I saw news trends about Nail Polish for Spring/Summer, it seemed like NUDE was counted too. I was so happy that my mom made a great choice on this one and that I tried it and It worked for me and Ill be just waiting for the right season to come! HAHA!
So now that it's already SPRING and SUMMER is just around the corner.. Finally, I had the guts to say "enough of RED". i had my nails cleaned and opted for NO NAIL POLISH two weeks before today and had it painted in NUDE again! =)
I know we all have different opinions or favorites when it comes to colors, of course we also have to balance the right hues that will match our complexion and taste or even our auras when we put on nail polish. so to help you with choosing the right colors for spring, look at these pictures below and call your favorite salon for an appointment ASAP! =)

  • BABY BLUE -- Yup! you heard it right, pastel colors are so back. thanks to Chanel for making blue oh so hot to wear again. It is perfect for summer because of its pastel color. Wear it on an outing in the beach!
CHANEL VERNIS in RIVA
  • WHITE -- If you love donning a French manicure, this will be a great alternative to lessen the girl effect of French tips. 
CHANEL VERNIS in WHITE SATIN
  • PINK-- Try different shades of Pink. Baby pink, Fuchsia Pink, Hot Pink and skip RED and Save it for some other time! Spring and Summer is about color, so do not be afraid to wear them!  
CHANEL VERNIS in MISTRAL and RIVIERA

  • NUDE -- If you are already wearing bright colors for your clothes this season, I suggest for you to wear a nail polish that's classic like NUDES. Especially if you don't like to change your polish every now and then, this hue will compliment almost every color of your outfit that you'll be wearing in any occasion and in any place. Just keep in Mind that when you're choosing a Nude Color, find the one that's similar to your skin color. It could be browns, light nude, beige, mocha, tan, so you can get the perfect NUDE. It is also a plus that this nail color had been strutting down the runway shows. you're on the trend, so wear it! =)
DIOR VERNIS in NUDE 
SANTEE in NUDE
This is the COLOR I'm wearing RIGHT NOW.
SANTEE in NUDE
Which is also available in LIGHT NUDE
Remember that whatever color you choose, make sure you're nails are cleaned very well so you wouldnt have to look at a yellow stained nails after wearing them. Goodluck!

xoxo,
Tricia



No comments:

Post a Comment