March 8, 2012

Another Summer

My week is pretty bummed right now because of this computer virus that my pc has acquired. I cannot use my external drive because Mr. Virus will ruin my files in there. So, all the movies and TV series are contained- waiting to be watched and probably, the recent pictures of my whereabouts are soon to be uploaded with a title "LATE UPLOADS". 
To ease my boredom, my sister and I browsed for Forever21's summer collection, a little bit of H&M, Steve Madden, and Sperry Top-Sider for shoes! This is also for the reason of making our mom buy them for our upcoming summer trip. It's been really HOT these days so we opted for a lot of tees, shorts, skirts and dresses in sheer chiffon and cotton cloth. Looking at all the clothes makes me really want to hurry to get to April (sans the HEAT!). LOL! Now, let me share my recent finds! 

STEVE MADDEN
Loafers
Color Block
Flats

MORE Prints
Neutrals
FAVORITE!
SPERRY TOP-SIDER
Milly for Top Sider
Boat Shoes
Summer Colors 
Neutrals
H&M

Sheer
Love the colors!

A Nice Weekender Bag and a Shining Shimmering Splendid Tee for a night out!
Forever 21
Skirts
 Cute Colors
Prints
Sheer Chiffon
Classic Pieces

Colored Jeans and Nude Wedge

Of course, I cannot buy EVERYTHING (I wish I CAN!) but sometimes it's nice to feast your eyes on clothing and shoes NOT to tempt yourself to empty your pockets BUT to inspire yourself to work and earn hard to be able to buy them. Haha! Just a constant reminder for myself to continue the job hunting!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment