March 14, 2012

Louder - Charice

My niece Lyanne was asking me last week, "Ninang may law-er ka ba sa itunes?" I don't know if I'm bingi or what, so I answered back, "Lighters? yes meron"
Lyanne: "hindi yun, law-er!"
Me: "ano yun?
Jaja interrupted and said "LAW-DER" ninang, Louderrrr!!"
Me: "ay sorry, slang kasi e, Silent D!! I don't know that song, sige download ko!

After a week, I saw a commercial for Charice's Concert and I asked Jaja if that was the song that they were talking about. When she said Yes, I watched the video on Youtube and I surprisingly liked it!!
I've never been a fan of Charice but I'd really like to dance to this song! it has a positive meaning and vibe so I downloaded it and even tweeted her! HAHA! Not a fan girl but I was really happy to see how she's changed and you know that thing they call "PINOY PRIDE"? that's how I felt. LOL! Anyway, here's the video of LAW-ER! LOL!



P.S. I can't see their faces clearly, but I think her dancers are hot! LOL!  have a thing for men who dances!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment