March 21, 2012

Dream Patios

After visiting my best friend's newly-built home last Sunday, I realized how life can be so surprising. One moment, we were helping her plan a wedding; now, we were talking about what furniture to put in her house! We also talked about gardening, washing clothes, etc. etc., and being the pakialamera that I am, I had two suggestions for her home (both for OUR tambay use). HAHA!! I also kept telling her to keep the plant that's crawling on her wall for about 2 times in one minute. LOL!
I never thought that one day, we'll be talking about houses, furniture, gardens and so on.. all I know is that, what we used to talk about are boys, clothes, shoes, future plans... I never thought that at this very early time of our lives, someone is finally making her dreams come true - a wife to the love of her life.
I can never tell how happy I am for my best friends, I can say that this is the time that we're all happy in terms of love life. And maybe it's true that happiness is contagious! coz' upon seeing her home and spending 3 consecutive Sundays with my bezzies (lounging around on a lazy afternoon), I was so inspired to make my "inspiration post" for Patios. haha!
I've always loved entertaining guests at home (or maybe I just got used to it?) and It has always been a part of my future "home" plan to make a roomy patio for guests. Think of a place where it's cozy, windy, comfortable to just lay around or play cards with friends while drinking beer and eating pizzas! And when you're tired of being lazy, you can just open a BIG television and watch your favorite chic flicks while the boys are grilling something delicious!! AHHH!! That's the LIFE!! The weekend life I've been dreaming to have!!
So, in the spirit f dreaming, I would love to share these pictures of the lovely Patios I saw in Houzz!
Wait for me dream patios!!


CONTEMPORARY
Modern classic contemporary patio
I'll place this patio in the middle of a garden!
contemporary patio design by san francisco interior designer Sullivan Design Studio
The Vidabelo contemporary patio
Elk Grove California Pavers for Patio and Pool area contemporary patio
This will be of great use when you're drunk! you can just dive in!lol!
contemporary patio design by sacramento general contractor Bill Bailey
Lin Residence contemporary patio
This is something I wanna do on my veranda! LOL!
contemporary patio design by boston interior designer Stephanie Sabbe
OUTDOOR PAOLA LENTI AMBIANCE contemporary patio
This is my favorite!! If I will be pursuing a beach house, i would love to have one like this!!
contemporary patio design by other metros interior designer escale design
All Photos are from HOUZZ.
xoxo

1 comment: