March 18, 2012

Style Diaries: Movie Night

Today, I went out to watch a horror film with my best girls and Charles. Unfortunately, I woke up 30 minutes before our "call time" and I can imagine their dismay when I saw 15 missed calls from my phone! haha! Frea even sent me a text saying "you have 30 minutes.", so I hurriedly went to take a bath. Being the girl who puts on 3 to 5 clothes before deciding which is which, I already thought of what clothes to put on while taking a bath.
  1. Shorts - NO! I don't wanna get cold in the movie theater!
  2. Leggings- i don't have a long blouse to wear with it.
  3. Pants- duh!! My one and only uber reliable stretch pants is in the laundry!
  4. Dress- too much for a movie day!
  5. JUMPSUIT- Absolutely YES!!
Oh, Thank God for jumpsuits! the easiest to wear and most comfortable clothing ever!! I hurriedly grabbed my Forever 21 jumpsuit and Ola! I'm done in 30 minutes!! (I was 30 mins late though-because of traffic!!) Before heading to the mall, my sister noticed how comfy my jumpsuit is and so does my best friend, who asked me to ask my mother to buy one like it for her. LOL!

After one movie at the theater, we headed at Ericka's newly built house to watch another movie and had a little food trip! It was our 3rd consecutive Sunday together and I think I'm getting used to it! And the jumpsuit? it was simply perfect for lounging in a cozy afternoon with friends! (Ah, I can still think of Ericka's Big trees in her garden!)
Girls' Movie Marathon
These are the things similar to what I wore today.

However, If I'll be going out for a Movie NIGHT with someone special or with friends, I'll wear these things below. yes, that's a sweater! Like what I've said, i don't want to get cold! LOL!

Movie Night


When I get home at night, I usually go straight to the shower and change into my PJs or a big shirt and shorts; but tonight, i just realized that I haven't changed yet after a long day with my jumpsuit! I just can't get over how cozy it was! I guess I'll have to add "Jumpsuits" in my Closet Must-haves!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment