March 25, 2012

Style Diaries: Comfort Style

I still can't move on with my jumpsuit last week, so the moment I woke up, I kept on thinking what comfortable piece of clothing to wear. Since I have only one jumpsuit and I don't want to wear it naman agad, I've decided to wear leggings nalang.
While my sister was looking for clothes to wear on my closet, I saw this yellow, wide-leg trouser that we bought last January (that we both haven't worn yet) and had this sudden light-bulb-idea on my head! I immediately asked her to take the pants out of the closet because I remembered how soft and flow-y the trouser is! It was so perfect for the very moody Sunday weather but my kontrabida sister told me "San punta?", meaning- My pants was too formal daw for a day at the mall. I gave her the reason naman na "I'm going to church!". HAHA!! I realized how right my sister is so I opted for a more casual top that I got from my elder sister and voila! Casual and Comfort!


Comfort Style




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment