March 7, 2012

Marni for H&M

Tomorrow is the day!!! H&M is finally releasing it's newest collection and collaboration- MARNI x H&M. I've been asking mommy to buy me this specfic blouse from the collection that I am eyeing and hopefully she'll buy me one. Kahit the earrings nalang mother! LOL! H&M is realy one of those brands who has the best collaborations. Karl Lagerfeld, Stella McCartney,Roberto Cavalli, Lanvin, Versace and Now - Marni. Haaaayy!! I really really want this collection - If money wasn't an object!

I love this set! The Cardigan and dress are my faves!! 
This set is what I am specifically asking from my mom. HAHA! I WISH!!

Blue Hues

Love the 2nd Top. 

2nd fave set!

3rd Fave set!

These necklaces are my must haves for SUMMER!
As well as these earrings, bangles and hat!!

Sequined Collars is LOVE!



Yes, there's something for men. Check out their website for more Info.
P.S. ALL PHOTOS from H&M.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment