December 25, 2011

Christmas Eve

December 24th

Wrapped Last-Minute gifts!

Christmas Card


Gift for my dearest

Waiting for Noche Buena

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA JESUS!!


Eca and AJ at Church


GIFT GIVING TIME

From MASS.

Jaymes

Aj

Julia Andrea

Jaymes biting his gift! LOL!



Eca
with my boys


That's my gift for Jaymes. he said "WOW" upon opening the box. lol



Sister, SOLO ko sana to!!!

6th or 5th Christmas together?? or 4th? LOL!

BLUE Christmas!







Jaymes in his new sneakers!


Does he look happy? Bawiin ko kaya! LOL!
Wish I can borrow that sneaks. HAHA!

All I did the whole day before Christmas was to cook and wrap gifts - the usual things I do ever year. The difference is that I was excited to give my gifts for everyone specifically Erickson's. Good thing, it fitted perfectly on him. 
Happy Birthday again to my hero, my brother, my best friend, my soul mate. PAPA JESUS, thank you for everything! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment