December 5, 2011

Christmas Wishlist 2011

HAHA! I know I don't have the right to make a list this year, I already got my gift but I'm still making one. 
After all, i'm still a little girl wishing that Santa would come across our home and leave a big red box for ME under our tree. =)
I usually don't ask for things na kung ano na lang or buy stuffs that aren't really important. I'm the kind of person who looks for things that are high or kahit "medyo" high quality lang and at the same time budget friendly. I don't have a lot of money paid for work done, so as much as possible I want to spend my money on something worth it. Whenever my mom asks me on what I want  for Christmas, birthdays etc. I usually just say "kahit na ano" coz' Its not everyday naman na you have something in mind na gusto mo bilhin or ipabili. My mantra is to find something really useful and will be good for a long time use. So minsan nasasabi ni Mommy, "aba ok yan" dahil wala ako gusto, but then kapag may nagustuhan ako, It will be really something na she wouldn't expect; just like the camera she bought for me or my recent vacation in Cebu and Davao. Though hindi ko nakukuha lahat dahil pakulitan kami ni mommy, naibibigay din saakin at the right time kasi if I really want something, I will be very persistent and I will NOT stop until I can get hold of it. So, kahit 2 -3 years pa yan, hihintayin ko yan. Sabi nga nila "PATENCE is a VIRTUE" and I HAVE A LOT of it!! LOL!

These things are those who captured my mind and by that I meant, I want them very badly! LOL!
The following are on this list because they are POSSIBLE gifts that my FAMILY or FRIENDS MAY BUY. First, they aren't too expensive. Second, I NEED THEM and will be very useful in my everyday life! Third, If they will not buy these, i will buy them myself.. NEXT YEAR! LOL!

SHOEMINT
These are Rachel Bilson's Debut Collection for Shoemint. I've been waiting for months for these collections to arrive but sad to say, they don't ship internationally. In addition, The collection was SOLD OUT in just merely a week!! I'm on the waiting list though, So Santa, let me know if this will be your gift for me. =)


If I had to choose one, I like the wedge in wine color!
Photos from Shoemint.
 FOSSIL
Every year, a watch from FOSSIL is on my list and by the looks of my choices nowadays, I think I've become mature in just a span of one year. (Last year, my wish was a boyfriend watch. Too teenager-y)
Photos from Fossil.com

JUNIE BAG
And because I have a new camera and it didn't came with a bag, I was on the look for a camera bag that's roomy enough for my SLR and Video Camera. At the same time, I was looking for a case that doesn't shout "I'm a camera bag, come steal me." If u know what I mean. =)
After a month of finding, I finally found a leather satchel online that is really adorable and classy. It looked really vintage (typeee!!) and would match any outfit! 
Photo from Junie.

My ever reliable Nine West Foldable Flats turned 4 years old recently and I must admit that it is my MOST USED flats. It's heel has been replaced twice and yet i still doesn't want to put it to rest.
I've been looking for something as fashionable and soft like my NW's and I cant't even find a good pair. I saw this Frollic shoes which claimed to be"take away shoes'' and I bought two of it since it's inexpensive and very popular in the market. Sad to say, it didn't last long enough. Yes, you can take it anywhere with you coz it's TOO thin. the soles were not good enough to protect your feet when you walk on stones or rainy days.. just few steps in the rain and your feet are all wet. It's not made for walking specially for people like me who walks the entire street of Divisoria! I was so depressed that I had to over use my NW but the LOCAL market is leaving me with NO choice. 
Recently, the very Famous Yosi Samra flats became AVAILABLE here in the PHILIPPINES. YEY! I instantly fell in love with it and as a matter of fact, I made some research about it. The reviews were g-o-o-d. I'm really betting on this one to be the savior of my NW's. =)
I specifically want this BLUSH Color!!
Photos from www.yosisamra.com/, edited by me.
TORY BURCH
Speaking of flats, who doesn't LOVE Tory Burch REVA??
My closet will NEVER EVER BE COMPLETE without this and So, I will NEVER STOP Until I have you!! LOL!

Tory Burch REVA in Bleach and Taupe
Photos from www.toryburch.com, edited by me.
CHILLI MARGARITA 
I've been dying to buy this loafers!!I love it coz I can pair it with anything. Trousers, Jeans, Shorts, Dress.. It's so classic and versatile and the colors are all lovely. Hayyy!! I wish I can have them in all hues!

PARKER FLATS
(Achieved!!) kuya bought this for me as an early Christmas gift!!! =) 
12-12-11
I like the one in Khaki but i'm planning to buy the oxfords in white color (next pic) so I'd rather pick the Red or Navy in this design! 
Pics from http://chillimargarita.multiply.com, edited by yours truly.
This is the TUCSON FLATS, also from Chilli Margarita. I really want to bring these with me on my first trip next year. Great for walking around the busy streets of DAVAO (AGAIN!) LOL!!
And Last but Definitely NOT THE LEAST!!

When I bought my first Le Pliage, I was too happy that my money didn't go to waste. On first thought, I bought my Le Pliage simply because I wanted a Bag that's big enough to channel my things and yet wouldn't consume a big space on my luggage during travels. I've been seeing a lot of women carrying this bag and I kept asking myself "Why would they buy such simple bag?"  until one day, I came across one of my fave blogs and read about this bag from Patty Laurel. She's a well-experienced traveler and most of the time, she carries her Le Pliage with her. I've learned that this bag is foldable and broad in size; just perfect for jet-setters or even for girls who carry a lot of things with themselves. The firt time I used it, I had my usual things stored inside it (wallet, phone, coin purse, brush, notebook, book, hygiene and beauty kit). Luckily, I was also a doting nanny that day so an additional of shirts, towels, a BIG powder and a gadget bag containing  PSP, Net book, iPod and chargers. It all fitted in the bag and there's still room left for Jaymes' food! LOL!
I absolutely LOVED IT! Why? My Le Pliage's color is Orange, the design is simple yet classic, something that never goes out of style (my type) plus the materials used are high quality AND it's WATERPROOF!! No need to hide your bag inside your coat when raining, scared that your things might get soaked.
No wonder, millions of women are now using this bag. however, my bag's color is light and it does get dirty easily so this Christmas,  I want something dark!

Pics from Longchamp, edited by yours truly.
So, there goes my wish list. The original list contains Louis Vuitton and Louboutins! LOL!
I guess Santa will be having a hard time choosing one... I DID!
=)

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. hi trisha!
    cool i also love all the things in your wish list especially longchamp bags, oxford shoes and animal print wedges!:)

    follow and check out our style site too!:)
    http://alarillasisters.com

    we could also keep in touch via gfc:)

    ReplyDelete