December 20, 2011

Bachelorette Party

Before I post the wedding pictures, I'll have to show first the happenings at the Bachelorette party!
We specifically chose to have a Bachelorette instead of a Bridal Shower because of some obvious reasons! HAHA! I might sound like a Wet blanket but I cannot post the pictures of the main event that night, hahah! the special guest wouldn't allow me to. So, sorry for that! =)
The bride (Ericka) asked us 2 months before her wedding to organize a bachelorette bash for her as our wedding gift and we instantly said YES! So, as much as we wanted it to be a surprise, it didn't came out as a surprise at all because Ericka already knew that the party was going to happen. 
Aside from the bachelorette party, we also celebrated our dear friend NN's birthday!! tadaaaahhh!! her 2nd birthday without us, just a reminder that time flies so fast!! 
We were reminiscing how we were all just attending JS Proms together, welcoming each other to womanhood during 18th birthdays and now, a WEDDING!
I myself still couldn't believe it but we told Ericka that as long as she's happy, we're all equally happy for her as well.
The Bride's arrival. She doesn't looked so shocked,ayt? She said I wasn't a good actress. HAHA!
We started late, so no need for dinner, just finger foods on the menu.
(L-R) Ericka, Charles, Reign, Me, Gudz.
Gretz, Frea, Agene, Thea, Cez

The GANG
Me and My BEZ
With Rhaygeneand Frea 
My Bezzies

FAVE SHOTS

Cez and Gretzen
Nn, blowing her cake (YES, CAKE!! there's no candles eh!) LOL! and with Me --  SKYPE-ING!
Thanks SKYPE!!
JUMP SHOT- Albums wouldn't be complete without this!
Switching of footwears! LOL!
Charles is sooo cute!! the posture and how he walked was soo KABOG!!
(L-R) Ericka, Me and Frea, Me and reign (arguing??), Me and Reign Again
The Bride to be!
We also did gave Ericka a message and some wordily advice on marriage and motherhood. It was a very emotional night for us especially for Ericka...
I saw and heard how excited she is and how she badly wants to marry Kuya TC... Her tears of joy convinced me to trust her decisions and finally let go of her (NANAY??) as a single Ericka. =) 
Saying goodbye to single hood wasn't easy... but for someone who found the love of her life, it was simple as ABC.
The night was a memory filled with joy, love and friendship! Until the next bachelorette!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment