December 21, 2011

My Best Friend's Wedding (BTS)

The DAY has FINALLY arrived!! my best friend Ericka and cousin TC are tying the knot!!!
That day, I woke up at a very unusual time of 6am. I got a text from Ericka (probably a Group message for me, Rhaygene and Frea) Saying "this is it mga bez", I forgot what she exactly texted us but she was hoping for everything to go well. I told her to not worry about anything for that day will be perfect. The day was sunny but not too HOT enough to melt the bride's beauty. The weather was for once, not the center of attention, I guess everyone was excited to see the couple and the Wedding of the Year. =)
I mentioned in my previous post that I already convinced myself to let go of my dear friend's single status and my feelings that day, was surprisingly better. Me, Frea and Rhaygene went to meet Ericka at the hotel where she was checked-in and when we saw her; that sudden, awkward feeling occurred to me  -- she's getting married!!!! redundant, but that's how it felt like!! haha!!  Couldn't explain it but I think Happiness is really contagious! =)

Here are some of the photos from the wedding, I added BTS on the title coz' these are photos taken from my camera. We're all still waiting for the official pictures from the photographers.

View from the Bride's room.

Bride's Gown
For the last time.. Ms. Ericka Mae Navallo

Dressing Up
Me
TC and Ericka
Retouch
Veil
On her way to say "I DO"
Bridesmaids

CEREMONY

Was picked up by my nephew and Sisters
We were a few minutes late since we had to wait for my sisters to pick us up at the hotel plus the traffic was too much that day!!

Cute Flower Girls
The Bride walking down the aisle.

Bekzies witnessing Ericka and TC's Exchange of vows. 
Pastor: "You may now Kiss and Embrace Your Wife."

PICTORIAL


Bridesmaids with Ring and Bible Bearers
Andrei and Jaymes
Parents of the Bride and Groom
Principal Sponsors
Groomsmen and Secondary Sponsors


Secondary Sponsors with Bridesmaids and Groomsmen
Bridesmaids and Secondary Sponsors

My favorite photo!!
RECEPTION

Doves are used in wedings because Doves are thought to be in love with the same person forever.


The Maid of Honor and Best Man's Toast

RANDOM SHOTS

Me and My Bez
My sisters with Lola Coring and Charles
My sisters Allaine and Erica with Jyra and Japoy Lizardo
My loveies!
Candid Shot 
Me and Frea
Us with the Bride's One and Only Brother!
With Reign
Photo booth with my bezzies
Candid shot with my dearest
ME 



No comments:

Post a Comment