December 26, 2011

Joyeux Noel

DECEMBER 25th







LUNCH





GIFTS




MORE PICS



Stairway!!





My "Not-a-Baby-anymore" Kyle
And my "the Lady is still a baby" Lyanne
Kyle and Lyanne
Eca, Me and our new friend Reindeer!!


With ERICA, KYLE and LYANNE


Kyle
Eca





ME



ETERNAL GARDENS
Visiting my sister Janice.





DINNER

Diet kami, yan lang ang Dinner! LOL!
Mom's gift for the boys!
My two boys. 
Julia and Jaymes
AJ, JAJA and JAYMES
Kuya and Ate. =)
HAPPY BABY

My babies.. they don't look happy in this photo though! LOL! =)
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.
Always remember that the spirit of CHRISTmas is NOT about the gifts under the tree nor the foods served in the table... It's about LOVE for FAMILY. Sharing and Giving especially to those in NEED. and LASTLY - Celebrating and Giving Praise to the celebrant, Our Lord Jesus Christ.
God Bless You!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment